Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬: I Did It With My Full Chest!” — Real Warri Pikin Fires Back Over Timaya Stage Incident


 

Comedienne and media personality Anita Asuoha, popularly known as Real Warri Pikin, has fired back at critics following the widespread backlash over her recent stage interaction with veteran singer Timaya.

Addressing the controversy directly, the content creator made it clear that she has no regrets about her actions during the live event.

"I did what I did with my full chest and I will do it over and over again," she stated, dismissing those continuing to criticize her online.

The controversy stems from a recent public event where an exchange on stage between Real Warri Pikin and Timaya sparked mixed reactions across social media platforms, with several commentators accusing her of overstepping boundaries. However, the entertainer remains unbothered by the online narrative, insisting that her actions were lighthearted, intentional, and appropriate for the moment.

See post

Comments